De grootste kennisbank van het HBO

Inspiratie op jouw vakgebied

Vrij toegankelijk

Terug naar zoekresultatenDeel deze publicatie

Employer branding bij Vroon B.V.

Rechten: Alle rechten voorbehouden

Employer branding bij Vroon B.V.

Rechten: Alle rechten voorbehouden

Samenvatting

This report is written written because of my survey about what suggestions can be made to help Vroon recruit ICT and Finance & Accounting professionals. Employer branding is about building a unique brand on the labour market that is recognisable for current and future employees and creating a distinctive position as an employer compared to competitors.

The central question in this survey is: What suggestions can be made to build a stronger employer image in order to recruit ICT and Finance & Accounting professionals within Vroon B.V.? Several sub questions were posed to answer the central question.

When researching employer branding, it is important for organisations to realise that they have a brand, if they want it or not. Potential employees will already have an image of the organisation.

A practical research was undertaken with the help of students from bachelor and master degrees from the university's in Breda (Avans), Tilburg (Fontys) and Vlissingen (Hogeschool Zeeland). They filled in a questionnaire via www.thesistools.com about the image of Vroon, what they find important in a potential job, if they are interested in working for Vroon and if they are willing to relocate for their job (to Zeeland).

The results show that a minimum of the respondents was familiar with the organisation Vroon and that they were not interested in working for Vroon. This result is argumentative because more than 50 % of the respondents didn't know the organisation. The willingness to Zeeland was also very low. 60 % of the respondents was already residing in Zeeland. Of the remaining 40 % was only 4,2 % willing to relocate to Zeeland.

The following recommendations were given:
- Collaborating with the Hogeschool Zeeland
- Drawing up an advert for ICT professionals
- Creating an employer brand function on the HR Department
- Promoting Zeeland as an attractive living and working province
- Develop the website www.vroon.nl
- Implementing the employer brand consistently
- Advertising in the PZC

Toon meer
OrganisatieHZ University of Applied Sciences
OpleidingHuman Resource Management
AfdelingAcademie voor Economie & Management
PartnersVroon B.V., Breskens
Datum2011-07-01
TypeBachelor
TaalNederlands

Op de HBO Kennisbank vind je publicaties van 26 hogescholen

De grootste kennisbank van het HBO

Inspiratie op jouw vakgebied

Vrij toegankelijk